Monday, December 31, 2012

A Merry Christmas

Ryan and I traveled home for Christmas this year, and I'm so glad that we did. We were busy almost the entire time with parties, friends, and family.  It was a great reminder that we are blessed with people in our lives who love us.

I didn't take many photos. Both Ryan and I kept forgetting about our new camera until Christmas eve, but I did get some good shots at our mostly-annual Christmas eve karaoke hour. Isn't this shot of my parents a gem? 


Since flying home we've been battling colds and preparing talks for church. But hopefully New Year's Eve will be a little more fun. Tonight we're having Chinese food with a family from our ward and I've reserved this movie at redbox for later on. 

I hope it was a Merry Christmas and you have a Happy New Year!

2 comments: