Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm qualified!


I passed the Massachusetts Teaching Licence test! At $150 a pop (and little confidence in my teaching know-how) I decided not to take my chances and put off taking the test for aalmost 2 years! I spent the last year jumping from one part-time job to the next (seriously - I will have 4 W2s come tax time!) when all along I could have had a job that made me smile. Finally in October, with no idea what to do next, I signed up to take the test, and I'm so glad that I did.  After a year full of career lows, this news has me beaming inside!

I hope your weekend is very happy! Tonight I'm making pork chops and then we're headed to Men's Warehouse (which sounds totally boring...) but my Mom will be in Boston next week and I can't wait to go see her and sweet little Claire.

5 comments: