Monday, March 25, 2013

Georgia


I just got back from a week-long trip to Georgia to visit my sister and her family before the new baby comes.  My sister and her husband have built such a fun, happy home with their three kids, it was so great to be a part of it....even if was just for a few days. And Georgia is so beautiful and WARM this time of year. I loved it.  Here is some of what we did. 
  
Playing in the creek. Do you see that 6-month pregnant belly? I can't believe it. 


Exploring the Botanical Gardens


Walking in the clouds on Stone Mountain.



And delicious Southern BBQ 


The Hales were such kind hosts, I eat and sleep SO much these days, and they were always so gracious and understanding. Thank you!


...and just for good measure, another belly shot. 


I'm so big! My app. told me that baby girl is almost two pounds by now (I'm 27 weeks!) So I guess there's a lot more growing to go...

2 comments:

  1. I thought I already commented! We're so glad you came. It was so very very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah you look darling! so glad you had a nice visit with Amy! Can't wait to meet you little daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete