Thursday, May 16, 2013

34 Weeks


With 6 weeks to go, we still don't know for sure where exactly I'll be delivering our baby. With the slight possibility of moving this late in the game comes a lot projects left undone, and it has left my mind spinning. These last two weeks I have decided to put my nesting urge to good use (even though I can't commit to much baby stuff still) and create a little feeding space in our bedroom for baby and me. I love how it's turning out! I feel like there really is a baby coming! The only missing part (besides everything else a baby needs) is a set of small metal/glass nesting tables I found on craigslist for $12  (yay!) that I'll be picking up later this week. I've loved waking up to this view every morning!

2 comments:

  1. you are the cutest!!!!! wish i could be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful little space to nurture your little sweetie! won't be long, can't wait to hear about your plans. Love you!

    ReplyDelete