Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Big News!


We're moving to Pittsburgh!

Ryan was offered a new position within his company that we couldn't refuse so we'll be making our way to PA sometime this summer. We are really excited but honestly, until this baby comes, moving is the furthest thing from my mind. I did find this link  to a Pittsburgh City Guide which got me super stoked about moving to a big city (at least bigger than where we are right now) but I have a feeling that once we're gone I'll be missing the farms and beautiful landscapes that we've grown so accustomed to in small-town Dartmouth. Let the madness begin!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!! Now, when I go visit my parents in Pittsburgh, I get to see you guys! My parents live in Cranberry Township (north of Pittsburgh). There are GORGEOUS farms and landscapes there... check it out. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete